Iban Asia is a Singapore based head hunting consultancy that works with clients throughout Asia Pacific.
Our mission is to partner with our clients to assist them in finding the best talent within their relevant markets. Therefore we deal with a company’s most important asset, their people!
Due to early success we are now looking to hire an Associate Consultant to assist with our rapid growth.
Head hunting offers a fast paced and rewarding career. Initiative, energy and passion are just some talents you’ll need to be a successful consultant.
As an Associate Consultant you can expect your working days to be fully packed with activities that will push your career in the right direction:
- Researching and developing a varied selection of professionals to interview
- Exploring and researching specific industries for business development opportunities both in Singapore and across the region
- Conduct meetings with Directors and CXO’s within global blue chip companies
- Create remits to attract the best talent
- Conduct, review and screen applications
What Iban Asia looks for are motivated, ambitious and determined individuals who will use their own enterprise, along with our comprehensive training, to drive our business and your career forward.
To thrive in the environment Iban Asia can provide, you need the following:
- Qualifications / Experience: a degree is preferable but not essential. Any previous experience within a sales environment would also be welcomed (2-3 years)
- Entrepreneurial: you are proactive and able to recognise opportunities
- Resolute: are you able to handle and overcome objections?
- Motivation: this is a meritocratic industry – the more effort you put in, the greater the rewards
- Fun and a team player
- Financially motivated
Iban Asia expects dedication and determination from all of its consultants. To reward this effort we have one of the most competitive commission structures in the market as well as personalised goals and rewards for each specific individual.
If you are interested in a career with Iban Asia and would like to find out more information please email Benjamin Sedler at firstname.lastname@example.org.