Although the primary skill will be data modeling the person should have other skillset/s and willing to take other roles during the project lifecycle.
- Perform data modeling at various layers: semantic, logical, and physical.
- Design the process models in accordance to the guidelines and methodologies defined in the organization.
- Help with the requirements gathering for the discovery of entities, attributes, relationships, and business rules from the functional experts and end-users.
- Design and normalize the logical data model to 3NF.
- Design and maintain the physical data model.
- Establish and maintain relationships with delivery teams and clients.
- After completion of the data model, must be able to work in other roles such as but not limited to BA, PM, Project Lead, DW/BI Consultant depending on the project requirements.
- In depth knowledge of FSLDM
- In depth knowledge of data modeling for all layers: semantic, logical, and physical
- Knowledge of data modeling tools such as Erwin.
- Excellent communication skills, previous consulting experience is preferred.
- Other IT skills such as business analysis, project management, data warehouse development, project/tech leading.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with ability to influence clients and effectively work with teams.
If you are interested to the role and meet the requirements, please contact Jen through email@example.com.
Employment Agency Personnel Registration Number: R1433717
Employment Agency Licence Number.: 12S6187