- Engage clients and act as SME for their infrastructure needs
- Establish and maintain relationships with delivery teams and end-users
- Design and implement strategies related but not limited to cost management, operational proficiency and service management.
- Work with vendors for tender and evaluation of infrastructure services and software. Should be able to provide sound recommendations for upgrades and purchases.
- Strong infrastructure background with experience in data center design/upgrade.
- Familiar with multiple operating systems specifically Linux, Unix, and Windows
- Good networking skills which includes SFTP, Control Direct
- Familiarity with web application servers and enterprise systems such databases, data warehousing, business intelligence, remote applications like Citrix.
- Familiarity with virtualized environments like VMWare
- Very good service management experience with ITIL knowledge/certification.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with ability to influence clients and effectively work with vendors.
- Understands RFI/RFP and has worked in a vendor environment.
- Experience working with resources in multiple locations.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested to this position and meet the above requirements, please contact Jen through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employment Agency Personnel Registration Number: R1433717
Employment Agency Licence Number.: 12S6187